Thursday, May 16, 2013

Zucchini Pancakes


I've been making zucchini pancakes forever and have yet to come up with a good enough recipe to share. Well here it is folks, right out of the frozen food aisle of your grocery store. I can sometimes be a food snob, but when I come across a pre-made product that tastes home made and a hundred times better than mine, I'm the first to share. The product is made by Golden and in 15 minutes you can enjoy an all natural, low fat side dish with no preservatives. How easy is that? Here's what to look for.


I baked my pancakes in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes, turning them half-way through the cooking process.


And while they were baking I made a yummy dipping/topping sauce: 1/4 cup lite sour cream, 1-1/2 T lite mayo and 2 T horseradish. Ready or not, your pancakes are ready in a flash. Give these a try, you won't be disappointed!

No comments: